Nursery - 3 Years (birth date on or before Sept 2020)
Junior KG - 4 Years (birth date on or before Sept 2019)
Senior KG - 5 Years (birth date on or before Sept 2018)
For classes other than the ones mentioned above, the school conducts an evaluation test based on the last class passed by the student. Admission to our school is subject to scoring pass marks in the evaluation test. Academic achievement is only a small part of the picture in a student’s life, and is often weighted far too heavily in school admissions offices. School selects students based on indicators of their future potential, characteristics including intellectual curiosity, perseverance in the face of adversity, and creativity.
The school takes admissions under the Right to Education Act as per the procedure followed by MP State Board
Students offered admission are required to submit the following documents along with their Registration Form:
1. 4 passport size photographs of student, and 1 of each parent
2. Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school (which should be a recognized school, affiliated or State Board). The Transfer Certificate should be signed by the DEO if student is transferred from another state. (This is applicable for admission in Class 2nd or above)
3. Latest performance record (This is applicable for admission in Class 2nd or above)
Students are also required to submit an attested photocopy of the following documents. The originals* must be submitted as well, for verification purposes.
1. Birth Certificate issued by MCD or Civic Authorities
2. Evidence of passing the last class, or promotion to the present class (performance record/grade card)
3. Address proof (Ration Card/Voter’s ID/valid Passport)
*The original documents will be returned to the parents after completion of the process.
Please note that not all students who apply for an admission will be accepted. Average strength of a class is 33 from Nursery to Senior Kindergarten, and 40 from 1st Standard onwards. This is done to maintain an optimal teacher to student ratio, and we must accept new admissions accordingly. For classes 2nd onwards admission is done solely on the basis of merit, after reviewing the child’s past performance record, and result in evaluation test.